What if I cannot pay my contributions on time?

If you cannot pay your contributions on time, it is imperative that you send in the original contribution report without payment and a letter explaining the reason why the contributions will not be remitted at this time.  The letter should also include when you expect to remit payment. The Trust Fund will be in contact […]

Read More

Who pays full fringes and on which agreements?

If employees are working under a Master Labor Agreement (MLA), Project Stabilization Agreement (PSA), Project Labor Agreement (PLA) you pay full fringes for all hours worked for journeymen, core employees and apprentices.   However, if employees are working under a Participation Agreement to train apprentices you will pay full fringes for the apprentices.  For core employees […]

Read More
English Español