How do I request a waiver for liquidated damages?

To request a waiver for liquidated damages you must submit your request in writing on company letterhead stating the reason the report and payment were delinquent.  The letter may mailed to SCPDI Trust Fund, 4399 Santa Anita Ave. #150, El Monte, CA 91731; or sent electronically to The waiver request will be presented to the Board of Trustees at the next trustee meeting and you will be notified by U.S. mail if the waiver was approved or denied.